BUILDING HISTORY This post office was designed by Oscar Wenderoth and was completed in 1914. It succeeded the North Race Street post office. This post office was in operation for 8 years and was designed by Joseph W. Royer. Now, the building is used…

BUILDING HISTORY The English Building was built originally in 1905 by a firm called McKim, Mead and White with the project estimating around $80,000. Its original purpose was for a woman’s dormitory that housed a pool, chemical laboratory,…