BUILDING HISTORY In June of 1893, the University Board of Trustees asked the General Assembly of Illinois to appropriate $160,000 in funds in order to erect a building for the College of Engineering. An act was passed on the 6th of June to…

BUILDING HISTORY Many don't know that ACES stands for Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences, as the library is often called the Funk Library. This is due to Isaac and Cassandra Funk's generous donation that went into the construction of…

BUILDING HISTORY The College of Business Instructional Facility, commonly referred to as BIF, was a $60 million dollar project approved in July 2005, started in April 2006, and completed in time for Fall semester in Summer 2008. The building was…