BUILDING HISTORY The first Champaign Public Library was opened in 1876 and there have been six facilities up until the current location. The need for a new library came from budget cutbacks during construction of the most recent library in 1978.…

BUILDING HISTORY Mumford House was built in 1871, making it the oldest surviving building on the campus of the University of Illinois, and served as a model farmhouse for the University's experimental farm. The first resident of this building was…