Scott Park

This Champaign park spans 3.5 acres. It was donated by Thomas G. Wood and James R. & Lou Emma Scott between 1891 and 1901.

Scott park features a playground, an unlighted basketball court, a walking path, and a covered picnic area with outdoor grills and drinking fountains.

Scott Park underwent renovation in 2009, coordinating the Champaign Park District Scott Park Master plan with the
Boneyard Creek Second Street Detention Project. A stone bridge, built for the Boneyard Creek project, traverses the creek and connects walking paths on both sides of the park.

Images

Map

207 E. Springfield Ave., Champaign, IL 61820