Clark Park

This Champaign park spans 3.4 acres. It was donated by John S. Clark and Samuel P. Atkinson in 1909.

Clark Park features an unlighted basketball court, two unlighted tennis courts, and a sand volleyball court. There is also a 1/3 acre playground.

This park also offers picnic areas, outdoor grills, and an outdoor water fountain.

Images

Map

Bound by S. McKinley Ave., W. Daniel St., & W. Charles St., Champaign, IL 61821