Uggles at Main Library

The Main Library was founded in 1867 and actually pre-dates the University, as the founders wanted students and staff to have access to books and materials “from the day they arrived on campus.” The Library officially opened in 1868, and eventually moved to the building we know it as in 1926.

Images

Map

1408 W Gregory Dr, Urbana, IL 61801