Campus Map from 1892


This file appears in: Hallene Gateway, 1871
Campus Map from 1892

This map shows the Chemistry Laboratory (now Noyes Laboratory) and the Natural Science Hall (Natural History Building) along with the placement of New University Hall where the Hallene Gateway welcomed students. The University Hall was located much further south than the current location of the Illini Union, which is currently located directly east of the Natural History Building.


This file appears in: Hallene Gateway, 1871