Filed Under Champaign

Beardsley Park

This Champaign park was donated by George F. Beardsley and Harry P. Shivers in 1874. It spans 1.9 acres.

Beardsley park is one of the oldest in Champaign.

This park has picnic areas, outdoor grills and seasonally open outdoor drinking fountains.

For recreation there is a playground and an unlighted basketball court.

Images

Beardsley Park Playground Image Courtesy of the Champaign Park District

Location

Walnut St & Eureka Ave., Champaign, IL 61820

Metadata

“Beardsley Park,” ExploreCU, accessed June 30, 2022, https://explorecu.org/items/show/100.