Filed Under Champaign

Washington Park

Washington Park spans 2.5 acres. It was donated by George W. Davidson in 1905.

Washington Park is home to an unlighted basketball court and two volleyball courts.

There is also a picnic area, outdoor grills, and an outdoor water fountain.

Images

Basketball court at Washington Park Image courtesy the Champaign Park District

Location

245 E. Chalmers St., Champaign, IL 61820

Metadata

“Washington Park,” ExploreCU, accessed June 30, 2022, https://explorecu.org/items/show/117.