Filed Under Champaign

Harris Park

This Champaign park spans .44 acres. Henry P. & Janet Harris and Elmer S. Stevenson donated the park in 1907.

This narrow park is situated in the middle of Elm Street, south of John Street and north of Charles Street..

Harris Park is lined with trees, providing greenery and shade to an already beautiful brick street.

Images

Harris Park sign Image courtesy the Champaign Park District

Location

761 S. Elm Blvd., Champaign, IL 61820

Metadata

“Harris Park,” ExploreCU, accessed May 20, 2022, https://explorecu.org/items/show/120.