The first floor of the North Campus Parking Deck has wifi coverage.
1. While on campus, connect your device to the Wi-Fi network "IllinoisNet_Guest"
2. Open a browser window and navigate to http://illinois.edu
3. Your browser will attempt to go to http://illinois.edu, but will be redirected to our Wi-Fi Captive Portal page<. If you don't see a captive portal page, close your browser app entirely and start from step 2 again. You can also try and go to https://go.illinois.edu/illinoisnet
4. This page will prompt you for your NETID and password to log in. As a guest or visitor, click the link at the bottom of the page and you can self-register an account. This account will be valid until 4am the next day. After which you will be prompted to create a new account
5. After a brief moment the system should then inform you that you have been given Internet access. If you are a faculty, staff, or student and need to set up your device for "IllinoisNet" please click the "Setup IllinoisNet" link and and continue to follow the instructions as above. Any visitors should click "Click Here for Wi-Fi Access" and proceed with having access to the network. Keep in mind that any visitor accounts created in this way are only valid until 4am the following day, after which you will need to repeat this process.
6. Still having issues? Please contact the help desk. Details on how to reach out to us can be found here: Technology Services Help Desk or call us at (217)244-7000.